INES ATELIER SHOW

1:55 AM toujoursAnja 6 Comments



On Tuesday night INES Atelier (our beautiful designer Ines Jankovic) presented the new Spring/Summer 2015 collection named Contradicition. And it was absolutely amazing!

Collection itself is beautiful - feminine, sexy and full of dresses, mainly in black and white, but also in yellow and peach pink; my favorite of all time, jewelry collection is a piece of art, it's perfectly designed, the real statement pieces; atmosphere and music - great, just great. 

No need for extra words when a great job is done!

Here are some shots from pre runway, défilé and after party.
And one super frozen myself.
Enjoy!








6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful event. I love the coat, last pic, so beautiful. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really nice show!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Amazing photos!
    VelvetandVino.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great event!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete