Spring, where are you?

10:58 AM toujoursAnja 0 Comments

So. Spring's obviously not here yet. Somehow it missed looking at the calendar; maybe it got sucked somewhere, lost in time. That's the only explanation I have for these grey boring days. I am a boot-loving person, but even I got tired of wearing them every day and holding my umbrella so tight. 
Sunlight was there every now and then. Even though at the time it seemed silly, I'm incredibly glad I captured the sun while it was here. I hope the real spring to come soon.
These are my stolen sunny moments. More on @toujoursanja.
              
Probably the first sunny day

Blue sky

Instead of cake, I got strawberries 

Blossom

B-day-girl

Saturday includes hot coffee and hotter magazines

Come to the dark side.. of the rug

Spring chillin in my room

Blossom no2

Butterfly?

Before it started raining




0 коментара: